Welcome back to my Blog!
As you can see this is an exciting make-up post that Ive had to keep a secret for months!
You may remember a couple of months ago, I uploaded a post which you can read here about how I assisted Lee Pycroft as part of her Make-up Team on Britains Next Top Model which was aired March/April earlier this year.
Due to high demand another series was filmed earlier this year and is currently being aired on LifeTime TV. I was so lucky and fortunate enough to have been selected by Lee again to be a part of her team.
Episode 2 aired Thursday 26th October and the client for this episode was Debenhams accessories with Guest Judge Savannah Miller.
For this episode I worked to Lee’s Brief of clean fresh skin, barely there lip, soft neat brows & subtly defined eyes finished with false lashes for fullness. I was partnered up with beautiful model Tamsin on this.
The make-up we used as a team consisted of Lola Cosmetics & Spectrum Collection Brushes, due to these being the Britains Next Top Model Sponsors.
- Lancome Micellaire Water
- Lancome Advanced Genifique
- Lancome Hydrazen Day Cream
- Lola Cosmetics Perfect Skin Illuminating Base
- Lola Cosmetics Picture Perfect Foundation
- Lola Cosmetics Matte Silky Finishing Powder
- Lola Cosmetics Highlighting Powder
- Lola Cosmetics Shimmer Powder
- Lola Cosmetics Brow Pencil
- Lola Cosmetics Automatic Eye Pencil
- Lola Cosmetics Single Matte Eyeshadows
- Lola Cosmetics Lash Extension Mascara
- Lola Cosmetics False Lashes
- Lola Cosmetics Intense Colour Lipstick
Here’s Tamsins gorgeous Final Photo
Follow me on instagram to see more behind the scenes action of Britains Next Top Model, my handle is @ruthbrabinermua
Tamsins handle is @bntmtamsin
And follow the official Britains Next Top Model account for all updates @bntmuk
Hope you’ve enjoyed, make sure you’re following me so you don’t miss out on future Britains Next Top Model related posts!!